Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter for all five of the Twilight series films, posted a link to an NPR interview she recently did to her Facebook page.
In the interview, which differs from most we've seen from her, the focus was upon how Melissa Rosenberg has been branding herself for the future.
While most screenwriters avoid the limelight (and aren't usually welcomed into it, frankly), Rosenberg explained that there is a benefit to being a public figure when possible in that line of career.
“If you’re a writer who wants control, if you’re a writer who wants opportunity, I think that you do have to put yourself out there. So, I had made that choice before the Twilight series came along, I said if there is something that I can publicize, I will," she explained.
This would explain why Melissa Rosenberg has not been shy about taking the premiere carpet spotlight or appearing at Twilight events (like she did this weekend in Paris, France).
You can listen to the full interview below (note that you'll have to skip ahead a bit to get to Rosenberg's portion).
TwiExaminer
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.