ROBERT PATTINSON, the aftermath. TRIBUTE TO BLUE
A recent ‘squeevent’ has me thinking about beautiful things. Things that take your breath
away. Things that, once you lay your eyes upon them, you can’t bring yourself to look
away. I promise ROB is cuming, bear with me.
~A BLUE sunset. It could only be more stunning if you were seeing it wrapped in HIS arms.
More Rob After The Jump :)
~Diamonds. They’re HARD and COLD. They throw rainbows in the sunlight. They’re
BEAUTIFUL. They’re silent. In this case, they’re BLUE.
Let’s get to it, shall we?
ROBERT PATTINSON SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR BLUE.... OR NOTHING AT ALL.
~ARTHUR snuggled up in a BLUE blanket. HE needs cumforting. No wurries, I’ve got it
covered.
~Twilight EDWARD in BLUE. HE was so ROB in this scene... *EarGasms bonus*
“So, you’re wurried...”
~ROB in BLUE ~ MTV 2009. EPIC BUTTONS. *NECK bonus for ME* HE is worthy of 2.
~ROB in BLUE ‘imprinting’? *giggle* HE gives it a whole new meaning, don’t you think?
You have my pervmission to linger on this one. DEAR. GOD. IN. HEAVEN.
~ROB in BLUE plus a white tee...is that a piano HE’s leaning against? I hope it’s STURDY.
I HOPE HE’S STURDIER.
~New Moon EDWARD in BLUE. I have a soft spot for HIM. That ‘soft spot’ may also be
WARM. And WET.
~~For those of you you don’t particularly like this shirt...HE’s decided to take it off. I’ll bet
no one’s cumplaining now.
~ROB in BLUE is DREAMY. I almost don’t see the BLUE with THAT MOUTH distracting
me....ALMOST.
~Remember Me UK Premiere ROB in BLUE. *swoon* This shirt would look great on the
Red Carpet. HE WOULD LOOK BETTER.
~TYLER in BLUE. Nothing makes a better frame for MY NECK than BLUE. *hand in hair bonus*
and *BottomLipDay Bonus* GOD BLESS TYLER. For so many reasons...
~ROB in BLUE ~ VOGUE 2010. Even HIS shades are BLUE...HAVE. MERCY.
~DETAILS 2010 ROB in BLUE. SERIOUSLY? How much can we take? EPIC NECK.
EPIC JAW. EPIC SCRUFF. EPIC MANFUR. EPIC BLUE. Aaaaaaand...EPIC WHITE.
Just because I LOVE BLUE, doesn’t mean I don’t see what’s right in front of my face. YES...
I mean THAT.
~MY BLUE. ROB in BLUE ~ Letterman 2009. THIS is the BLUE that grabbed me by the throat.
I’m not cumplaining. HE can CHOKE ME anytime...and ANY WAY HE WANTS. PLEASE.
~Eclipse EDWARD in SHADES of BLUE. I’ll let THESE speak for themselves.
~My SINspiration for this TRIBUTE TO BLUE. ROB in BLUE ~ TCA’s 2010.
Like I said...ROBERT PATTINSON SHOULD ALWAYS WEAR BLUE. OR NOTHING AT ALL.
"Hot" post once again bb Thank you @melarimo Luv U!!!




















You're so very welcum bb! Luv u! And BLUE. *sigh*
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful post! i love Rob in blue!!!!! *sigh*
ReplyDelete